Monday 4 May 2009

Stab my back, it's better when I bleed for you.

Well, I haven't posted in a while - I don't think. My head is all over the place at the moment, I barely know who I am. All I do is sleep, go to college, work, sleep, go to college, work. It feels like a never ending cycle. I dread my alarm going off in the morning. I really do wish I had Bernard's Watch and I could stop time. Alas, I cannot.

Surprisingly, I had a good day today. I woke up this morning ready to call in sick. My head was fuzzy, I couldn't think straight. I just wanted to lie back down and fall back into a state of comatose. I wanted to rest my mind for a bit. But I forced myself to get up and just go. I had fun, though. I sold a lot at work, I got on with my colleagues and I didn't feel ill. So, yes, I suppose that was good.

Bah, I'm so tired. I wish I slept. It's just so difficult. It'll take me three hours to doze off and then I have to get up 4 hours later. I also have to start revising. I loathe exams, I loathe it all. So, I guess I'll just wing it and hope I get the grades for uni.

I'm talking shit, so I will end this here.

No comments: