Saturday 21 February 2009

It's not hard to fall when you float like a cannonball.

Urgh. All those times I've held my tongue around you, and for what? I wish I had the guts to just tell you what I thought of you, to try and express the rage and the pain inside of me. You don't fucking hold back. You're selfish, just a fucking selfish prick. One foot wrong and I'm in the shit house, but you, you get away with every fucking thing. We're all embarrassed by you, you know? You're such a stupid fuck.

I try not to let it touch me. I try to make it seem like it's not hurting. It kills me though. But you're too selfish to see that. Everything has to be on your terms, everything has to be about you. Why can't you be more of a mother? Or was it a case of as soon as we got into double figures you gave up all obligations to us?

I can't wait to leave this shithole.

No comments: