Saturday 7 February 2009

It's been a long time since I felt so sick

One day I will just implode. All of the thoughts and the feelings will pile on top of me and my mind won't be able to take it anymore. My mind will just collapse. Then all I will become is a dribbling, gibbering wreck. I would like to remain as coherent as possible.

I am trying to be a nice person. I am trying to be friends with this guy who seems to never get it that we can't be a couple. It seems to me that he can't see us as friends, only as a romantic pairing. I do not want this.

In other news, I have to get out of Wolverhampton soon. I was so close to buying a one way train ticket and waving the place goodbye. But then I thought that would never be fair on those close to me, so I may aswell wait until it is vaguely acceptable for me to leave when I go to university.

Meh,Meh,Meh!

1 comment:

Jazz said...

With regards to that guy: I'll find that quote for you from Gavin de Becker's The Gift of Fear. It's harsh, but it gets the "I-don't-want-a -relationship-with-you" point across fantastically.
And you nearly bought a one-way ticket? Dear God. Please don't leave until it's absolutely necessary. I know there's not much for many of us here, but you're one of those things for me. I'm just grasping the idea of being away from everyone for four years ... oh well.
Anyway, hope you're okay. :) x x x