Saturday 24 November 2007

There's something that I can't quite explain...

I want to kiss you. Is that forward of me? Every time you sit near me, every time you talk to me, every time you look at me, I want to kiss you.

It's not like me to want someone so badly. It's like me to wear my heart on my sleeve, sure, and I'm not opposed to drooling over Toro, but with you it's just something takes a hold of me and I want to be near you. I want to touch you. To kiss you.

Man, this isn't like me at all really, not a bit. Maybe it's the real thing, how the hell would I know? I've never been...there before. Even though every time with him and a few others I've been close. You're different. God aren't you different.

I can't think of anything more to say. Isn't that strange? With all the others I could write reams and reams, about how I miss them, about how they hurt me. But with you, you haven't hurt me. Sure, I miss you, but not in the aching way I missed them because I never had them like I almost have you. I know that come Monday I will see you. More importantly, you will see me. And I don't care if you never get it. I don't care if I'm wrong and I never get to kiss you, as long as you never know, there's no way I can get hurt. You see? Here's the logic. I'd sacrifice us to be around you. If no-one ever tells you how I feel and we can go on like this then where is the problem? For once, I am content.


No comments: