Sunday 11 November 2007

Hmm...

When I said get out of my head, I didn't mean get out of my life. Just in case you're reading this. You've got some nerve. I don't know what you're trying to do, but you're being an idiot and you better get your priorities straight, kay?

If you're not going to come to Poland, don't. Just don't go messing everybody around on it and making people feel like shit. Personally, I don't give a crap whether you are there or not. No, I won't be uncomfortable. The only way it would be is if you made it so.

Contrary to popular belief...I don't hate you. Hell, I've tried to hate you but I meant every single thing I wrote in that letter. Do you still have that, or have you chucked it? I guess I'm a walking, talking contradiction. I want to shut you out sometimes but I still want you to be a part of my life. That's not so bad is it? I want to e-mail you, ask you out for a coffee or something. But I wouldn't want you to think it was inappropriate or something.

I guess I shall see you next Saturday, if you're going to be there. If not, see you around.

No comments: