Friday 16 November 2007

Polo Overdose...

Is it possible to eat too many polo's? Especially when they are 'Extra Strong'? Ah well, they're keeping me awake. I'm so tired, but really it is worth it. Had drama rehearsals alllll this week on top of the very late night after the My Chemical Romance gig. Add homework to the equation and you have a Hex that be dead on her feet.

Thar be the weekend tomorrow folks! RAVE! Well, not really 'Rave' is it? I have a driving lesson at 8am, which means another early morning. *Cue cries of BOOO & Hissss!* And then I have to buy something fancy for speech day and then I have to go to speech day AND THEN I have to do Metamorphosis and Streetcar and on top of all that have a life. Blegh. It's rubbish.

And who, pray tell, invented boys and all their stoopid ways? Whoever it is I wanna shoot them because two certain men are always on my mind and gah! it's so annoying. But apart from that it's all peachy :] <3>

Luuurving college and all it entails. Buuut looking forward to Poland! You know it babay! Me and Rin are gonna rave it up in the snow. I must by a warm jacket or I shall come back as an icicle. Not fun.

Anyhoo, I have an English lesson soon with the Human Sedative. So I shall love you puppies and leave you.

To infinity and beyond!

No comments: