Sunday 26 July 2009

My body is an orphanage, we take everyone in

So last night I ended up going to town with my sister and a couple of her friends. Amazingly, none of my friends could make it for one reason or another, so that was a bit of a bummer. Nevertheless it was a good night.

Me and Oz managed to get through nearly a whole bottle of vodka before leaving the house, but didn't even feel tispy. It wasn't till we shared a bottle of wine in Royal London that the booze began to take it's toll. We then went onto a bar where we had these Baileys shots with whipped cream, then we went off to Blast Off.

I've never been to Blast Off before but I thought it was pretty awesome. The music is good, especially when they get some of the more dancey rock on like The Prodigy, that was great fun to dance to. One of the more memorable moments was watching this tall old guy dancing around like a prat next to his friend who was probably about half the size.

In true Charlotte fashion I managed to fall over. Cringe! It wasn't even because I was drunk though. The floor was slippy and my heels were new, so I just went down like a sack of potatoes. Luckily people were more sympathetic than cruel, so I just got up and carried on like nothing had happened. Eventually it was forgotten anyway.

I suppose I have a lot to thank The Killers for last night, too. Me and Hannah were having a dance and she saw someone she knew so I was left to fly solo. I found dancing by myself to be quite fun to be honest. I was so drunk I just got lost in the music really. But this guy came up to me and asked me who I was with, etc. And then he started dancing with me, and you know, it was fun. I girl never kisses and tells. But I did kiss him. :P

He did kind of spoil it by persistently asking me to go home with him. He kept saying: "Can't you just disappear for a few hours?" and I was like, no, not really mate. One, I'm not really that kind of girl, two, you are a complete stranger and three, I have no mobile phone to contact anyone if you turn out to be a psycho! I know. I'm so optimistic about the human race.

All the same it was good. It was fun, although I am paying for it today. It's nearly 11pm and I'm STILL hungover. How is this possible?!

Anyhow, peace out.
xoxox

1 comment:

Jazz said...

Well, aren't The Killers officially fantastic! :P Which song was it?
And I'm so glad you liked Blast Off, I really want to go there now.
Although I'm glad I didn't go now, since you kissed that guy during a TK song, me being a fangirl and all would have unintentionally cockblocked your whole situation somehow :P
But yeah, I'm glad you had a fab time, that guy just sounds hilarious :P x x x