Sunday 21 June 2009

Sitting here I can feel all my muscles seizing up, I suppose this is what exercise does to you. If I stretch out my bones crack, shift back into place. I'm trying not to be annoyed or frustrated. I know it's unfair to be angry with you when you do these things and aren't really aware of them. I just wish sometimes you would realise it's not all about you. Sometimes I just want to be the only one who is angry or happy, or whatever. We don't need to compare.

It's an odd feeling not having to think about exams or whatever. It's like being suspended. It's like time has stopped and any minute now it will snap back on to full speed again and I won't be able to keep up again. Maybe that will be when I start university. Maybe I'll be hurled into something headfirst and things will all happen so fast. That's not always a bad thing. It's rather exciting, actually. It's the monotony I can't stand.

When I'm at home I'll change the ring tone on the house phone or the screen. I have to change something to break up the repetitiveness of it all. I like shaking things up a bit.

I'm not overly sure why I wrote this. I suppose I felt like I needed to write something to justify myself. I can't help how I feel, can I?

No comments: