Friday 6 March 2009

Would you believe me if I said I didn't need you?

I am a melting pot of emotions. At the present moment I feel fear, elation, anxiety and confusion. There are two events in my life causing this. I have to be a bit ambiguous about one. I have to tread carefully.

The first event is that I may possibly have an interview at Selfridges. This is a good thing. It means that potentially I might get a job, and this means that I will have money of my own to spend on things. Very good. I'm a bit anxious about interviews and things like that but isn't everyone? I don't know. Anyway that is event number one.

Event number two is the source of my confusion and elation. Hmm. My emotions went separate ways when I got the news. On the one hand I was happy, which is just so wrong. On the other hand I was sad, and then on the other million hands I was confused. I guess I don't know what I want or if I want it. Maybe it's just the idealistic side of it, not the real side of it.

I do not know.

Ciao.
xoxo

No comments: