Monday 8 October 2007

Living For The Weekend.

I'm tired. I'm tired and bored. I'm tired, bored and hungry. I'm tired, bored, hungry and whiny. Can you blame me? I do not understand how 5 days of sitting on your ass and note taking (with the occassional drama thing) can be so bloody tiring. It's terrible.

And two days in the weekend isn't enough, not by a long shot. I'm like those miners in ye olde times where for every one day of work they did they had to have 3 days rest. Wouldn't that just be the life? I need to sleep and relax and not worry about missing stupid student directed plays and then have to explain to your teacher you didn't check the bus timetable. Humiliating much?

Grrr. College is awesome. Don't get me wrong. I've made so many new friendlings and stuff but I just can't keep up with the pace. I need a spare minute to sleep and think about what it is to be human and all those philosophical things like : Where do I come from? and Why am I here?!

On another note I have decided to be a vegan. I read a book called Skinny Bitch and it's like my bible now. The stuff in it was revolting and it really made sense to the non sensical. Awesome. So yes, now I don't eat dairy, meat, eggs, etc etc. Part of the reason is because I wanna lose weight, of course, what woman doesn't? And another part is that I'm intrigued to see what happens. However, the cafeteria in our College is not vegan friendly. Yes, it's vegetarian friendly. Don't eat chicken carcass? Here have some cheese made from the milk sucked brutally out of a cow by big metal machines. Yum.
Yes, I did used to eat meat and cheese and milk, but now I have a whole new perspective on everything else and I rock. So screw you.

Moving on to happier things. I am going to see My Chemical Romance on 13 Nov. Rock on. It will be the third time this year and the fourth in my lifetime. It makes me so happy. I'm also going to Poland with my friend Rin, we're going to drink Vodka and party like it's 2007....Wait, it is 2007. Okay, some retro year! I'm also going to see the Plain White T's. Okay, they aren't My Chemical Romance but they have that song I can sing like Sylvester the cat "Hey There Delilah." Awesome. And thennnn in February I am going to see 30 Seconds to Mars (Or 20 Seconds To Venus depending on who you are!) Maybe when I walk past Shannon Leto this time I'll notice him before it's too late and get an autograph. Idiot.

Well, I have an english lesson in 10 minutes. Oh joy of all unadulterated joys. So I'm gonna have to scoot. I'll just leave you with this golden nugget of wisdom from my fingertips:

Good sex is safe sex.

That is all. Love, Loves.
Hex

No comments: