Thursday 20 September 2007

Give A Guy A Guitar And I'm His

Yes, yes. We all know I have a thing for guys who play the guitar - especially if they play it well. I was just watching the Famous Last Words video, you know, the one by My Chemical Romance? And it hit me that normally I would not find Mikey attractive. Hey, the guy's good looking enough, just not my type. However...give the guy a (bass) guitar and I would not say no. Odd, isn't it?

Okay, so maybe I wouldn't jump on Adolf Hitler if he was holding a guitar but you get the point. There is something insanely attractive about a man holding a guitar and now I am going to attempt to analyse why I find it attractive.

1) Man hands.



Look at the hands on that guy! (That guy being Raymond Toro, if you didn't already know) A guitarist, ideally, needs long fingers and strong hands. What is more attractive than long fingered, strong hands? Well...that leads me on to my next point...

2) Good Thighs.

The picture that demonstrated the hands slightly showed how good a guitarist's thigh can be but I felt we needed a better picture...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Those right there are some good thighs...

Okay, I think I may have turned this blog into a Ray appreciation one, but hey, it's good stuff. And aside from his manliness, and his good hands, and thighs. The guy can play the guitar awesomely well. So kudos to him for that. It's just an added bonus that he is ruggedly handsome...

Right, I shall stop before I embarrass myself further. God Speed.

1 comment:

Jazz said...

I know what you mean! I love Mark (bass player of The Killers for you all weirdos who didn't know). And, apparently, so do others. Hermia set up The Temple Of Mark, and described him as many things, more so "a bass god, and all round sex on legs". See? Guitarists are just naturally sexy. I don't know why. They just are. And they all seem to have good hair, too. ;-)