Saturday 29 December 2007

So why don't you slide?

I had the nicest dream about you last night. I was supposed to go out with this guy, but he wasn't very nice, and you offered to drive us. You said something to him and he let us go together and you took me to this restaurant. It got as far as paying some sort of charge but then I woke up. I was so depressed when I woke up. I only want to spend my time with you, as pathetic as that sounds.

In the dream I wore this dress and you told me I looked beautiful and you linked my arms. You were wearing a suit, you looked perfect.

Man, I wish you weren't so far away. I don't even know if you're in Wolverhampton at the moment. All I know is that I miss you. So much. I'm so close to e-mailing you but I know that you don't think we should talk properly until I'm 18. It's just so far away, and what if it's too late. What then?

Man, only idiots fall in love with...people like you. But dammnit I have and I wish you read this blog.

No comments: