Tuesday 11 December 2007

Blogging about other people blogging

I just caught the start of the documentary on Channel 4 about the lady who decided to blog about her sex-life. I would link you but I have better things to do and if you Google 'Girl with a one track mind' then you shall find it there.

It was just interesting to see what other people blog about. It was just something I found amusing, I really have nothing of worth to say about the subject.

Ahem. Moving on.

I am going to Poland on Monday. Can't wait. Me and Rin are gonna sex up the Polish boys (see, there was a point to the start of this post). I guess I'm just restless and need something to do and here I am.

It's odd. There's this guy in the year above me at college and I am fascinated by him. Don't ask me why because I couldn't tell you. The only thing I can think of is he looks vaguely like Gerard Way. But I don't fancy him, no. I just like to look at him. Like an ornament. I don't even know his name. I don't really care, I just think he's pretty. It's very odd. He sat in front of me on the bus and I stared at his head for the whole journey. He has really nice, long black hair. It's a very strange occurence.

My drama teacher lost yet another one of my coursework sheets. AGAIN. Eejit. He lost my other one too and after claiming that he didn't lose things he eventually found it. GIMP.

Anyway,

Am gonna end this here. :)



No comments: