Saturday 11 August 2007

Through running brings clarity

So, I went to the gym today. Big deal for me guys, a round of applause is expected. There is a point to this post so keep reading.

I learnt 3 things:

1) I have abdominal muscles, that I'm capable of using. And when I use them they can hurt
2)
I am schizophrenic when I run. Part of me screams: "For God's sake stop, you are going to die!" and then the other part of me shouts: "There's only 20 seconds left. You're bloody weak if you
can't do 20 more seconds!" And as tempting as it is to stop, I never can.
3) The young Elvis Presley rem
inds me of Gerard Way. There was a program on about him on one of the TV's in the gym and the way he is on stage reminds me of the way Mr.Way conducts himself on stage. Two words: Spaghetti.Legs.

And just to prove my point, or not as the case may be:

Gerard Way...Elvis Presley.

.

See. Almost exact!
And the effect both men have/had on women. Well, enough said.

I do not, however, wish Gerard to become overweight and take drugs and stuff. But you get the drift. That man was a God in his hay-day!

Well, my ramblings must come to a close now. But in the words of Arnie Schwarzenegger. I'll be back.



No comments: