Friday 10 August 2007

Good morning, or afternoon, or evening depending where you are in the world on this fine day.

I have to go to an Anne Summers party tonight. Oh joy of joys. Like spending the evening with a bunch of screaming, giggling women talking about lingerie and sex toys and god knows what else is my idea of fun. Especially when two of those women are your mother and your aunt. Urgh, I shudder at the thought. But, alas, it's a cross I must bear. It could have been worse.

I've gotten lost in my Pokemon game. Pokemon Sapphire to be exact. I'm taking my time, training up my pokemon. They are around level 30 at the moment. But I don't know where the hell I'm supposed to go next. So, instead I'm just bopping around the place picking fights with people considerably weaker than me. There's a lot to be said for growing up. When I was 11 I could probably have found my way to the Elite Four by now. Wether I would be able to defeat them is a totally different kettle of fish.

I must love and leave you now. Duty calls.
Ciao,
Hex


No comments: